Social Security Disability Benefits
- Have you been denied social security disability benefits?
- Are you prepared to argue your case before an administrative law judge?
- Did you know that you can hire me on a contingency basis to represent you at your appeal?
- The U.S. Social Security Administration will set aside as a legal fee the lower of 25% of your retroactive benefits or $6,000 -- if and only if I win your case. So you owe NO legal fees unless I win your case.*
- Contact me today to discuss your social security disability claim
- For more information on social security disability benefits, click here
- Click here for access to the National Social Security Lawyers Network
- Click here for helpful information on family law in New York State
- Contact me to help you with your family law case
- Has someone breached a contract to which you were a party?
- Contact me today to determine whether you have any legal recourse
- Click here for more information about contract law
- Have you been injured due to someone else's negligence?
- Are you aware that you can hire an attorney to represent you in a personal injury case on a contingency basis?
- That means you do not owe a legal fee unless I win your case.*
- Click here for more information about personal injury law
- Proud member of the National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Does someone owe you money?
- Do you have a promissory note or some other proof of a debt someone owes you?
- Contact me to discuss your case. Getting your money back may be easier than you think
Medicaid Recipient Fraud Claims
- Have you received a letter from the New York City Human Resources Administration Bureau of Fraud Investigation?
- Contact me immediately to discuss your case
- If you meet with a special investigator you may unwittingly provide evidence that could be used in a criminal proceeding against you
- Click here for more information about Medicaid
This is attorney advertising and past results do not guarantee future outcomes.
* However, you may owe some expenses incurred during your case.