LAW OFFICE OF ROBERT C. BUCKLEY - * Social Security * Disability Pension * Personal Injury *

Do You Qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits?
Are you unable to work because of a medical condition that is expected to last at least 12 months?  If so, you may be eligible for social security disability benefits (SSDI or SSI).  However, there are other factors which will affect your eligibility for benefits, including your past relevant work, level of education, age, and the quality of the medical evidence that is available to prove your claim.  In theory, a person who is unable to work because of a severe medical impairment should be found eligible for social security benefits (SSDI or SSI). But, in practice, many deserving applicants are rejected.

Has Social Security Denied You Benefits?

The Law Office of Robert C. Buckley has successfully represented clients with a vast array of disabling medical conditions, including: anxiety, arthritis, essential blepharospasm, panic disorder, depression, autism, adhd, learning disability, vision problems, lumbar disc herniations, cervical lordosis problems, heart disease, sickle cell anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, knee pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, crohn's disease, diverticulitis, paranoid schizophrenia, affective disorder, defiant/oppositional personality disorder, bipolar disorder, personality disorder, and many others.  Let us win your case.

                                      ** No Fee Unless We Win Your Case  **

Call Today for a Free Consultation
(646) 284-5032
Toll Free (800) 960-0510
Fax (646) 682-0340

6 Harbor Park Drive
Port Washington, NY 11050